We are hiring! We are looking for a superstar Affiliate Manager to join Ty and Charlene Bollinger and the TruNorth Management team.
TruNorth Management is the management company for both The Truth About Cancer and The Truth About Vaccines.
TruNorth is seeking a motivated affiliate manager with extensive experience in the joint venture community. The ideal candidate will be conscious of both TTAC and TTAV’s missions to provide information to the world regarding cancer treatments and vaccines and will possess the proven expertise necessary to help successfully grow this company.
The Affiliate Manager is responsible for developing, recruiting and managing affiliate relationships and high-level affiliate strategy that supports company goals and excites affiliates to promote company launches, products and promotions. The Affiliate Manager is also responsible for closing Joint Venture (JV) deals with partners and managing them from start to finish
- Identify, develop, execute, and monitor high-level affiliate and JV partner strategies.
- Maintain day-to-day motivational relationships with the existing affiliates and JV partners to encourage better performance.
- Manage affiliate deals, JV product approvals, and scheduling of JVs.
- Keep affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements.
- Perform JV analysis and work with assistants to report marketing promotions and activity for JV partners and affiliates.
- Monitor affiliate sales and ensure affiliates are paid in a timely manner.
- Attend networking events to identify and recruit new affiliates and JV partners.
- Identify and implement other opportunities to enhance the affiliate and JV programs and document processes.
- Monitor and report on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions.
- Participate in Team meetings and contribute to the achievement of company and departmental goals.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in relationship management; strong preference given to candidates with established relationships within the natural health sector.
- Demonstrated success working as an affiliate manager for another large-scale enterprise that utilizes affiliate-driven launches and/or internet marketing as part of their growth model.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail, unwavering integrity, and honor.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Established and strong relationships within the JV community
- Strong relationships within the natural health sector
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing
Job Location: This role is a remote position working closely with the CEO.
Compensation: Compensation is based on experience and performance.
Complete the form below, and email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job posting with your friends.
TruNorth Management does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other non-merit factor.