Let’s end the cancer pandemic once and for all! Every single day, tens of thousands of people are curing cancer from destroying their bodies. It’s time to take matters into our own hands and educate ourselves on real prevention and treatments.
The Truth About Cancer is looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Marketing Team. We are searching for an experienced Marketing – Director of Acquisitions.
- A positive attitude is essential in supporting both the team and the company culture.
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively with both technical and non-technical co-workers.
- Must demonstrate an ability to balance independent and highly-collaborative aspects of the job function.
- Must be flexible and highly adaptable to changes
About the Position:
The Director – Acquisitions is responsible for directing lead generation and front-end customer acquisition strategy and campaigns. This includes overseeing the daily and monthly tasks, operations and individuals that fall under the Acquisition Department; Lead generation, SEO, Affiliate Team, Social Media, Paid Media, Media (Podcast/Radio) and overall traffic strategies.
- Provide management, strategy, planning, and collaboration of the following departments for TTAC, Organixx and TTAV; SEO, Affiliate Team, Social Media, Paid Media, and Media (podcast/radio).
- Collaborate to provide effective lead generation campaigns
- Oversee strategy for and improve results of front-end customer acquisition (squeeze pages and opt-ins)
- Oversee, manage and continually improve SEO.
- Manage relationships with outsourced Paid Media consultants.
- Work with the Social Media Team to enhance and improve our presence online.
- Minimum of 5 years online marketing and/or general marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Training Requirements (licenses, programs or certifications):
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- 40 hrs/wk;
- Full-Time; Regular