Let’s end the cancer pandemic once and for all! Every single day, tens of thousands of people are curing cancer from destroying their bodies. It’s time to take matters into our own hands and educate ourselves on real prevention and treatments.
The Truth About Cancer is looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Customer Support Team. We are searching for an experienced Director of Customer Support to help us set strategies and goals.
- Intelligent and confident
- Friendly, team player
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Computer proficient, with the ability to learn new software quickly and easily
About the Position:
The Director – Customer Support is responsible for setting call center strategy and goals for the way TruNorth managed companies interact with customers via chat, email and phone. The director develops systems, resources and procedures to implement this vision and the way personnel are utilized and trained to execute it. Candidates must have extensive call center management experience.
- Responsible for the overall direction and performance of the Customer Support (CS) Team and for delivering a superior customer experience.
- Communicate, Manage, Develop and Implement policies and procedures commensurate with ISO 9001 requirements to improve departmental and organizational efficiencies.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors who support CS.
- Primary liaison between CS Team and stakeholders throughout TruNorth managed companies.
- Communicate accurate and timely feedback from customers, prospects, and team members intra-departmentally so resolutions and improvements can be implemented quickly.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts in conjunction with the Marketing Department and other departments based on customer feedback to improve customer relationships.
- Sets performance standards for CS Management team and CS team members to ensure company, department and individual goals are achieved.
- Conducts Performance Motivation Reviews for CS Management Team and CS Specialists; assists with CSR reviews as needed.
- Resolves customer issues elevated by the CS Management team and CS Specialists.
- Hire, train, develop, discipline and manage CS Management Team and CS Specialists, and assist with CSRs as needed to ensure optimal performance.
- Identify and track key metrics for the CS Team.
- Candidates must have extensive call center management experience within an independent sales representative force environment.
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience in a Customer Support setting
- Work history demonstrating strong Administrative/Document Management skills
- Experience working with Google suite of documents, LiveAgent and Woo Commerce, a definite plus
- Strong relationship-building skills, with ability to communicate comfortably within all levels of an organization
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong multi-tasking ability, with thorough understanding of working according to established priorities
- Excellent Communication and Time Management skills
- Ability to distinguish when situations require a sense of urgency versus level of effort
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of years of experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs or certifications):
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- 40 hrs/wk
- Full-Time; Regular