Let’s end the cancer pandemic once and for all! Every single day, tens of thousands of people are curing cancer from destroying their bodies. It’s time to take matters into our own hands and educate ourselves on real prevention and treatments.
The Truth About Cancer is looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Operations Team. We are searching for an experienced Documentation and Compliance Specialist!
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Ability to work quickly to meet assigned deadlines
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of online and offline and applications including G suite, Sharepoint Microsoft products, Adobe Products and etc.
- Strong technical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work from home with minimal supervision
About the Position:
The Document and Compliance Specialist is responsible for managing Company documents for accuracy, quality and integrity in accordance with the company’s guidelines. These documents may include plans, manuals, procedures, forms, marketing & legal materials and business correspondences.
- Implement document/data management solutions with a primary focus on document control and records management
- Maintain a comprehensive database of Company official documents, records and business correspondence
- Collaborate with executive team members as well as HR to create company and department manuals, as well as documentation around every role in the company.
- Assist in efforts to attain ISO 9001 certification and support annual compliance initiatives
- Ensure regulatory, contractual and policy adherence of Company documents
- Support employee training programs by maintaining records and assessment of competencies
- Adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information, and retrieval of data
- Assist in ongoing Compliance Audit Reviews for regulatory statutes
- Work closely with the business partners in IT, marketing, operations, HR, and finance departments to resolve legal and compliance concerns
- Review marketing materials for compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure that document control requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project
- Work with other staff members as needed to develop and improve process/services
- Provide assistance to users in capturing and locating electronic information
- Assist the project team with setup and maintenance of the site status database, ensuring timely status as each part progresses through the construction process
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong issue resolution and negotiation skills
- Data analytics and SharePoint experience a plus
- Knowledge of trademark & patent law a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in Document Controls/Document Management and/or Associate’s Degree
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Full Time Regular
TruNorth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here