Let’s end the cancer pandemic once and for all! Every single day, tens of thousands of people are curing cancer from destroying their bodies. It’s time to take matters into our own hands and educate ourselves on real prevention and treatments.
The Truth About Cancer is looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Information Technology Team. We are searching for an experienced UX Developer to help us keep our websites up to date.
- Eye for aesthetics
- Logical thinker
- Keeps up with industry trends/styles
- Communicates comfortably using technical and non-technical terms
- Team player
About the Position:
The UX Developer is responsible for updating HTML and CSS across our network of properties. They will be involved in converting designs to mobile-friendly browser design, create CSS/SCSS and work with the Tech team to update designs, build templates and maintain style code base. The UX Developer will be managing complex details about projects that require analyzing design requirements, as well as recommending technical solutions to make projects scalable, maintainable, and efficient. They also debug websites to fix mistakes in the code to make sure they are error-free for network administrators and end users.
- Write and edit content.
- Design webpage layout.
- Determine technical requirements for projects.
- Update websites.
- Create backup files.
- Solve coding problems.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 2+ years experience working in WordPress theme development
- 1+ years experience in HTML/CSS3/SASS
- 1+ years experience working with e-commerce company
- Knowledge and experience with local web environments such as WAMP and Vagrant installations or work computers
- Familiar with WordPress development cycle
- Knowledgeable in using Git/version control
- Expert in Responsive Design
- Advanced knowledge in databases and networks
- Experience in Marketing and split testing strongly preferred
- High School Diploma
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- 40 hours per week
- Full-Time; Non-Exempt
TruNorth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here