Let’s end the cancer pandemic once and for all! Every single day, tens of thousands of people are curing cancer from destroying their bodies. It’s time to take matters into our own hands and educate ourselves on real prevention and treatments.
The Truth About Cancer is looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Information Technology Team. We are searching for an experienced UX Engineer – Level Two to help us keep our websites up to date.
- Eye for aesthetics
- Logical thinker
- Keeps up with industry trends/styles
- Communicates comfortably using technical and non-technical terms
- Team player
About the Position:
The User Experience Engineer – Level Two is responsible for updating HTML and CSS across our network of properties. They will be involved in converting designs to mobile-friendly browser design, create CSS/SCSS and work with the Technology teams to update designs, build templates and maintain style code base. The User Experience Engineer – Level Two will be managing complex details about projects that require analyzing design requirements, as well as recommending technical solutions to make projects scalable, maintainable, and efficient. This role is expected to take ownership of small to medium sized features from specification to completion. This role will also debug websites to fix mistakes in the code to make sure they are error-free for network administrators and end users.
- Use VWO to create split tests for promotions to optimize leads and sales.
- Work with testing teams to end test and make winning variations live.
- Update landing pages, sales letters, and checkouts for launches and promotions.
- Update upsells and cross-sells in Carthook.
- Create new page designs for split tests and promotions.
- Make copy updates to pages and incorporate requested QA updates.
- Assist with tracking and documentation for split tests and funnels.
- Debug medium complexity problems with minimal guidance.
- 3+ years experience working in WordPress theme development
- 3+ years experience in HTML/CSS3/SASS
- 1+ years experience working with e-commerce company
- Knowledge and experience with local web environments such as WAMP and Vagrant installations or work computers
- Familiar with WordPress development cycle
- Solid understanding of Git and branching workflow.
- Expert in Responsive Design
- Average knowledge of databases and networks
- Average understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Experience in Marketing and split testing, strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3 years minimum of field experience if no degree obtained
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- 40 hours per week
- Full-Time; Non-Exempt
TruNorth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here