Let’s end the cancer pandemic once and for all! Every single day, tens of thousands of people are curing cancer from destroying their bodies. It’s time to take matters into our own hands and educate ourselves on real prevention and treatments.
The Truth About Cancer is looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Marketing Team. We are searching for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to help us spread our message worldwide!
Our company operates 100% virtually, so you can positively impact and save lives right from the comfort of your own home office.
- Strong communication skills; clear and concise writing ability
- Strong organization, planning, and time management skills
- Strong analytics and creative skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well-organized and team player
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work from home with minimal supervision
About the Position:
As a Marketing Assistant for the Truth About Cancer (TTAC), you’ll work closely under the direction of the Chief Marketing Director for TTAC, and you’ll be responsible for coordinating with various teams within the department to drive revenue, build our customer list, and keep our audience engaged.
You’ll help to optimize our existing marketing campaigns and sales funnels and launch new ones; converting visitors into leads; leads to customers; and customers to ambassadors.
Responsible for organizing the efforts of multiple teams on multiple projects; implementing strategic plans and ensuring we meet target milestones and deadlines; planning meetings and maintaining our team calendar; tracking leads/sales data and preparing reports; maintaining advertising and testing archives; and various other tasks as needed.
- Planning and organizing marketing projects and assisting team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and activities. Facilitate communication and feedback.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department.
- Coordinate publishing schedule with content, email, and social media teams.
- Liaison with tech team for setup, QA (e.g., SKU setup, order process) and creative team for copy.
- Relay customer services requests/suggestions back to marketing.
- Create documentation of processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Oversee implementation and ongoing improvement of our marketing efforts.
- Lead gen: including pop-up boxes, banners, display ads, and front-end offers.
- Sales funnels: including copy, design, sales process, additional offers (upsells and cross-sells), and recovery (exit pops and abandon cart emails).
- Optimization, split testing and performance analysis; document the results.
- Prepares marketing reports by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors; identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research.
- Research and track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors; identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research.
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures, and event-related projects.
- Assist the Marketing Director with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, or combination of equivalent education and experience
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Direct marketing, market segmentation, research, coordination, project management, reporting results, understanding the customer, process improvement
- $20+/hr, based on experience
- Eligible for Performance Incentive Pay after successfully completing 90-days in position
- FT; 40 hrs/wk
- Primarily days, with some evening and/or weekend work during peak times