Let’s end the cancer pandemic once and for all! Every single day, tens of thousands of people are curing cancer from destroying their bodies. It’s time to take matters into our own hands and educate ourselves on real prevention and treatments.
The Truth About Cancer is looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Operations Team. We are searching for an experienced Project Manager Administrator to help support the Project Management Organization.
- Ability to own problems and to find solutions with minimal direction – experience as product owner helpful.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as project manager required
- Experience with project management processes and methodologies; including Waterfall and Agile
- Documentation experience a must
- SmartSheet and Sharepoint experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel required
The Project Management Administrator is responsible for providing support to the Project Management Organization which includes all documentation requirements for the company.This position will lead smaller projects and ensure the company adheres to all ISO documentation requirements. The ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years project management experience and experience with documentation requirements for ISO 9001-2015.
- Provide project management support for principles and processes.
- Work with various departments to maintain all project documentation.
- Create and own smaller project plans including schedule, milestones, dependencies, and critical path for project success.
- Provide support for Agile project management processes and project leadership.
- Manage the implementation projects, being accountable for deliverables, content, and
- achievements against objectives and results.
- Effectively communicate project status and next steps, in alignment with the project plan.
- Ensure projects stay on schedule.
- Ensure team is aware of deadlines, understands processes and has the resources to meet deadlines.
- Track issues and work with the team to manage impact to projects.
- Set and document workflow/ procedures for all departments.
- Create, monitor, support, and continually improve ISO procedures and documentation.
- The selected candidate will assist with ISO internal audits including scheduling and
- coordinating internal audits and annual audits as required.
- Provide ISO System training at all levels of the company.
- BA/BS degree, technical or business-related field required
Commensurate with skills and experience