Let’s end the cancer pandemic once and for all! Every single day, tens of thousands of people are curing cancer from destroying their bodies. It’s time to take matters into our own hands and educate ourselves on real prevention and treatments.
The Truth About Cancer is looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Information Technology Team. We are searching for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to help us lead the architecture strategy.
- Effectively explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Present presentations to stakeholders in an effective and professional manner.
- Communicate effectively with senior leadership.
- Provide constructive criticism on technical skills to all team members, regardless of experience level.
- Leads by example at an organizational level. Serves as a model for others across the entire company.
About the Position:
The Software Engineer – Level One is responsible for completing low complexity, well-defined tasks with minimal guidance. This role is also responsible for expanding test coverage of existing and new codebases.
- Implements feature level functionality in applications with minimal guidance from more senior level team members.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Writes effective unit tests with guidance.
- Effectively debugs low complexity problems with minimal guidance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid understanding of software development fundamentals (can write clean, maintainable, reliable code).
- Basic understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Basic understanding of UI/UX design principles.
- Basic understanding of Git and branching workflow.
- Magento experience
- WordPress theme development
- Rest API’s
- Agile Team Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 10 years of field experience if no degree.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs or certifications):
- Microsoft development certifications are desirable but not required.
- 40 hrs/wk;
- Full-Time Regular
- $60,000-$65,000 annual
TruNorth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here