Let’s end the cancer pandemic once and for all! Every single day, tens of thousands of people are curing cancer from destroying their bodies. It’s time to take matters into our own hands and educate ourselves on real prevention and treatments.
The Truth About Cancer is looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Information Technology Team.
- Has a proven track record of delivering features on time, meeting or exceeding expected quality standards.
- Can prioritize and manage time effectively. Does not go down the “rabbit-hole.”
- Recognizes when TruNorth’s values, best practices, or standards are not being followed and is not afraid to speak up about it to the appropriate party.
About the Position:
The Software Engineer – Level Two is responsible for taking ownership of small to medium sized features from specification to completion. This role is expected to deliver features on time, meeting or exceeding quality standards.
- Implements feature level functionality in applications with minimal guidance from more senior level team members.
- Provides feedback in code reviews at a functional level.
- Writes effective unit tests with no guidance.
- Effectively debugs medium complexity problems with minimal guidance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understands DRY (Don’t repeat yourself) and YAGNI (You aren’t going to need it) principles.
- Average understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Average understanding of UI/UX design principles.
- Solid understanding of Git and branching workflow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3 years minimum of field experience if no degree.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs or certifications):
- Microsoft development certifications are desirable but not required.
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Full-Time Regular