Editor’s Note: This article first appeared in the March 2016 edition of TTAC’s Insiders member newsletter.
If you’ve been following the news over the past several years, you’re probably aware of all the controversy surrounding vaccines and whether or not people should be forced to get them.
One side of this discussion insists that vaccines have a successful track record of eradicating infectious diseases like polio, and should thus be mandated for the greater good. The other side points to improved sanitation and better nutrition as being among the many non-vaccine-related reasons why public health has improved significantly during the early 20th century.
In my view, the issue really isn’t one of trying to establish whether or not vaccines work as a prerequisite for mandating them. Rather, it’s about the perceived moral justification behind forcing any individual against their will to receive a controversial medical treatment that comes with known health risks.
Every human being should have the freedom to reject vaccination or any other invasive medical procedure for any reason they choose, whether it be safety concerns, conscientious objection, or even just a fear of needles – your body is your own, after all.
And yet, forced vaccination policies are becoming increasingly common in the U.S. This is especially true within the medical industry where workers are now being told that they must get a flu shot, for instance, or else face termination. Perhaps you or someone you know is also currently in this position, raising the question of the best approach to take to avoid persecution while also preserving the right to make one’s own choices.
Having to choose between your livelihood and possibly your life – vaccines are known to cause permanent damage and even death, in many cases – isn’t what America’s founders could have envisioned for a free people. However, it’s a dire reality that many Americans (and citizens in other countries) now face. It’s an issue that we as natural health advocates must acknowledge, and more importantly address, as we move forward as a community that embraces freedom of choice in health.
If you’re a medical worker facing possible termination for refusing a flu shot; a parent of a school-age child facing expulsion if he or she isn’t vaccinated in accordance with the CDC schedule; or someone who has already complied with a compulsory vaccination mandate and is now looking for ways to optimize your immune system to mitigate possible vaccine damage… the information I’ve gathered here for you could be life-saving.
Exemptions, Petitions, and Litigation: Approaches to Opting Out of Compulsory Vaccination
For most Americans, opting out of compulsory vaccination is still a fairly simple process – if you’ve been educated in how to do it. For students, each state has exemption laws on the books that allow for vaccine refusal on the basis of personal or philosophical objection, religious belief, and/or medical need.
It’s important to note that although some of these laws are being actively eroded by corrupt special interests, all 50 states still recognize at least one or more of these standard opt-out remedies.
The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is an excellent resource for learning more about how your state handles vaccine exemptions. I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the laws in your state and learn how to protect your family from vaccine coercion.
For healthcare workers, things can be a little trickier. Private employers are legally entitled to enforce whatever policies they choose for their employees as long as these policies don’t violate employment discrimination laws. At the current time, these laws don’t specifically prohibit discrimination based on medical compliance – which means that a private hospital can technically get away with forcing nurses to get flu shots under threat of termination. However, the same exemption templates that students can use to reject vaccinations at school are also applicable to healthcare workers in many cases.
For instance, nurses and doctors can opt to file religious exemptions notifying their employers that a required vaccine violates their religious beliefs.
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has created a helpful template for healthcare workers to use that asserts religious exemption from a Christian perspective (or you can tailor it to your own religious beliefs).
Another nurse crafted her own objection letter citing compulsory vaccination as contrary to science and in violation of the Nuremberg Code, an international law that prohibits coercion, force, or duress in the administration of vaccines.
Unionized healthcare workers also have an advantage in the exemption department because they can band together and unilaterally oppose compulsory vaccination policies under a unified
Even non-unionized healthcare workers can create and circulate a petition opposing forced vaccination; another approach that’s been successful on numerous occasions.
When all else fails, there’s also the litigation approach. In consultation with their attorneys, some medical workers have been successful at gaining exemptions from mandatory vaccination by citing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data showing that no vaccine is 100% safe and effective, which means vaccine mandates are akin to medical experimentation. Medical experimentation is also in violation of the Nuremberg Code.
By and large, the most effective way to combat any mandatory vaccination agenda you might be facing is to stand up and speak out in whatever capacity you have at your disposal. Science is on the skeptic’s side, but it’s important to both understand it and to present it clearly and concisely before your superiors, covering major points such as:
- Influenza vaccines aren’t nearly as effective as we’ve all been led to believe, according to a systematic review of the available science published in the British Medical Journal.
- Two separate studies published in the Cochrane Database suggest that flu vaccines don’t work at all, or at least aren’t substantiated as having tangible efficacy in children or adults. The researchers involved were clear in pointing out that only industry-funded studies show flu vaccine effectiveness. Publicly-funded studies were “significantly less likely to report conclusions favorable to the vaccines.”
- Vaccines in general contain carcinogenic toxins such as aluminum, formaldehyde, and mercury that could pose serious and potentially permanent health risks.
- Mandatory vaccination is nothing more than obligatory medical experimentation, which violates the moral and ethical principles outlined in the Nuremberg Code.
What to Do if You’ve Already Been Vaccinated
If you’ve already received a vaccine – especially if against your wishes – you’re probably wondering what you can do to minimize any potential damage caused by the injection.
Unfortunately, many of the most common ingredients used in vaccines aren’t easily removed from the body through the normal detoxification pathways. This is primarily because they’re injected directly into the bloodstream or muscle tissue (rather than consumed or inhaled like most other environmental or dietary toxins), so additional measures need to be taken to help remove them.
One of the biggest concerns with vaccines is their heavy metal content. Heavy metals can accumulate inside the body and even cross the protective blood-brain barrier, leading to neurological disorders and other health problems.
Though not technically a “heavy” metal, aluminum is also a highly toxic additive used in many vaccines. If aluminum is not effectively removed from the body, it can damage brain chemistry and interfere with a host of metabolic and cellular processes that regulate the nervous system.
Chelation Therapy Helps Reverse Damage Caused by Vaccines
One of the most effective ways to rid your body of mercury, aluminum, and various other toxic metals found in vaccines is to undergo comprehensive chelation therapy. Chelating agents act as magnets for toxic metals, pulling them from their hiding places in cellular tissue and delivering them to flushing pathways so they can be removed from the body.
Intravenous chelation therapy is probably the most effective way to remove these metals, but you can also perform oral chelation therapy at home.
Dr. Yoshiaki Omura, MD, a New York-based general practitioner and cardiologist with more than 50 years of experience in his field, accidentally discovered (while treating his patients for eye infections) that cilantro (aka Chinese parsley), is a powerful natural chelator of metals and other neurotoxins.
Cilantro: Nature’s Remedy for Toxic Metal Accumulation
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD, from the University of Geneva in Switzerland developed a special chelation protocol that involves consuming a minimum of five grams of cilantro, or about one teaspoon, per day. He found that this protocol effectively removes mercury and other toxic metals from the brain and other bodily tissue in much the same way as intravenous chelation therapy.
Many of the key components of Dr. Klinghardt’s protocol are things you should be doing anyway to keep your body toxin-free. His high-protein, mineral-rich, fatty acid-dense, high-fluid program includes doing the following:
- Supplementing with clean whey protein from cows or goats, since whey contains the nutrient precursors to detoxification agents such as ceruloplasmin, metallothionein, and glutathione.
- Supplementing with bioavailable nutrient compounds like selenium, zinc, manganese, germanium, and molybdenum that help block toxins from attaching themselves to binding sites meant for minerals.
- Consuming plenty of electrolytes in the form of sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. All of these help draw toxins out of cellular tissue and push them towards the lymphatic and venous systems, from where they can then be eliminated.
- Consuming plenty of healthy lipids such as EPA- and DHA-rich fish oil, which helps protect the central nervous system from being targeted by fat-soluble metals.
- Drinking plenty of clean water daily, which helps flush metals and other toxins from the body so they don’t accumulate in the kidneys and other vital organs.
Chlorella and Chlorella Growth Factor
Another key component to any effective metal detoxification protocol is chlorella. Though harder for some people to digest than cilantro, this fresh water alga has an incredible metal-absorbing capacity due to its mucopolysaccharide membrane, which draws nearly all types of environmental toxins.
Chlorella also helps repair and restore the body’s own natural detoxification systems so they can perform better when faced with the onslaught of toxins found in vaccines, our diet, and our environment.
In addition, chlorella contains a variety of lipids, proteins, amino acids, and other nutrients like porphyrins that each serve their own unique purpose in the detoxification process. These nutrients make chlorella an effective immunity booster as well as a digestion enhancer. Both of which are critical in the overall detoxification process.
Dr. Klinghardt recommends starting off with one gram of chlorella three or four times daily for maintenance detoxification as part of your everyday detoxification routine. For more aggressive detoxification following vaccination, he advises taking three grams of chlorella three or four times daily for an entire week, then backing down to the maintenance regimen for two to four weeks.
The best way to do this is in cycles. For example, one week of aggressive detoxification along with cilantro, followed by up to a month of maintenance detoxification before going back to the week-long aggressive detoxification, and so on.
If you wish, you can also take cilantro regularly rather than cycling it for a stronger detoxification effect. Just remember to time your chlorella doses 30 minutes before meals and just before bedtime for optimum results.
If taking dozens of chlorella tablets or many spoonfuls of chlorella every day sounds like too much of a chore, there’s also chlorella growth factor (CGF), which is basically a concentrated form of chlorella. This heat-extracted concentrate contains high levels of chlorella peptides, proteins, and other nutrients that make it a faster and more effective way to detoxify. One tablet of CGF is equivalent to about 20 tablets of chlorella!
National Integrated Health Associates (NIHA) has also developed a comprehensive Neurotoxin Elimination Protocol that builds upon the concepts put forth by Dr. Klinghardt in his chelation protocol. I highly recommend considering this advanced regimen as well if you’re looking to deep-clean your body following a mandatory vaccine injection.
Other Nutrients for Powerful Detoxification
Many people don’t know this, but detoxification works best when an array of complimentary detoxifying agents are used in conjunction with one another. Chlorella, cilantro, trace minerals, and vitamins are an excellent way to start your detoxification process. There are also a variety of other foods and nutrients that can help accelerate the process and ensure the thorough and safe removal of vaccine toxins from your body.
- Apple pectin (and other pectin) is a type of soluble fiber found in the cell walls of various plants and fruits that helps regulate bowel movements. It reacts with stomach acid to produce substances that bind to toxins and help flush them from the colon.
- Activated charcoal has been used in nearly every corner of the world for thousands of years as a remedy for food poisoning. The adsorption and ionic properties of activated charcoal cause it to attract and bind to toxins for rapid elimination from the body.
- Elderberry is an amazing detoxifying food that’s both powerful and gentle on the body, which is why many people give it to their children. An immune-boosting panacea, elderberry helps protect cells against viral and pathogenic invaders. It also boosts the body’s production of toxin-fighting T-lymphocytes.
- Organic sulfur is an all-in-one elixir for enhanced nutrition and detoxification. Sulfur is a critical co-factor for the other detoxifiers I’ve covered due to its ability to capture and eliminate nearly every known toxic substance from the body.
- Omega-3 fish oil is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which help the body manufacture more peroxisomes, which are necessary for proper metabolism. Peroxisomes are also the most important detoxifying cell organelles in the body. Without them the bloodstream would become overloaded with toxins.
- Garlic contains a unique class of compounds that contain sulfhydryl groups, which capture and remove mercury and other heavy metals from vital organs and cell tissue.
- Vitamin C works in tandem with magnesium to speed up the detoxification process in the bowels, which helps prevent mercury and other toxins from being reabsorbed back into the body through the intestines. Just be careful to dose vitamin C as far away from chlorella as possible, though. Preferably right after you eat a meal.
- Royal jelly is particularly beneficial if you or someone you know has recently been vaccinated with an attenuated vaccine containing live virus. Examples of live virus vaccines include MMR, influenza, and DtaP. Royal jelly has been shown to have incredible efficacy in fighting more than 130 different infectious agents. Royal jelly is also packed with all eight essential amino acids, and exerts unparalleled immune protection.
- Silica has been scientifically shown to help prevent aluminum from being absorbed through the intestinal tract.
Many people consume silica-rich mineral water as a way to ensure that any lingering aluminum is properly flushed from the body.
- Dandelion root is a potent lipotropic herb that helps flush fat deposits from the liver to prevent chronic liver congestion. Dandelion root also helps improve the function of the pancreas, stomach, spleen, and kidneys due to its diuretic properties.
- Wheatgrass has an amazing ability to both neutralize toxins and pull them from cell tissue and organs.
- Spirulina is an alga much like chlorella that’s packed with detoxifying vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids. Like chlorella, spirulina attracts metals and other toxins for removal from the body.
- Homeopathic antidotes exist for a wide variety of vaccines including influenza, MMR, and chickenpox. Consulting with a homeopath or naturopathic doctor will give you a clearer understanding of how these work.
- Massage is an important part of the detoxification process because it helps get your body’s lymphatic system moving. Your lymph nodes act as traps for cell waste, viruses, bacteria, and other toxins – so making sure that they work properly is crucial for staying healthy.
- Detoxification baths are another option for drawing toxins out of your body. You can add magnetic clay and essential oils to your bathwater to help draw out toxicants such as mercury, cadmium, aluminum, arsenic, and more. There are also detoxification bath recipes that utilize Epsom salts, baking soda, and apple cider vinegar.
- French green clay has been used for thousands of years (mostly in Europe) as an internal detoxification supplement due to its ability to remove toxins and stimulate the immune system. This popular healing clay can also be applied topically to a vaccine injection site to draw toxins out of the skin.
- Toxaway microcurrent foot baths are part of the Klinghardt Neurotoxin Elimination Protocol, and for good reason. When combined with oral cilantro supplementation, these foot baths help excrete toxins via the lymphatic system and the plantar skin (soles of the feet). They also stimulate both the liver and kidneys to release toxins.
- Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda is a widely recognized buffering agent for toxins. Many cancer patients are given baking soda during chemotherapy treatments because it helps balance the pH levels of their blood and renders any circulating toxic compounds less harmful.
Fixing Gut Issues Caused by Vaccines
A closing note about vaccine damage. A commonly reported side effect of vaccination is gastrointestinal damage. This often results from the body’s immune system hyper-reacting to the injection and triggering an inflammatory response that causes the destruction of gut microflora.
As part of any detoxification protocol, it’s important that you keep your gut health in check, because this is where the bulk of your body’s immune system lives. I recommend looking into high-quality fermented foods or a probiotic supplement that you can take to replenish your microbiome. This will increase the absorption of nutrients by your gut during the repair process. It will also help ensure that the toxins being released during detoxification aren’t reabsorbed back through your intestinal lining into your body.
My recommendation is to combine probiotic supplementation with daily consumption of fresh, raw juices from vegetables like broccoli, garlic, celery, and carrots, which will deliver rapid and easily-digestible nutrition to your body. This regimen alone will help put you on the fast track to restoring your body back to what it was before vaccination.
Forced vaccination policies are becoming increasingly common in the U.S.
The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is an excellent resource for learning more about how your state handles vaccine exemptions.
One of the biggest concerns with vaccines is their heavy metal content.
One of the most effective ways to rid your body of toxic metals found in vaccines is to undergo chelation therapy.
Chlorella, cilantro, trace minerals, and vitamins are an excellent way to start your detoxification process.
There are many foods and nutrients that can help ensure the thorough and safe removal of vaccine toxins from your body.
A commonly reported side effect of vaccination is gastrointestinal damage.