TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
Broccoli sprouts top the list for anti-cancer super foods. They contain 50 times the cancer fighting power of mature cruciferous vegetables and are loaded with enzymes for digestion, metabolism, and detoxification.
Combined with hemp seed oil, turmeric, garlic, onion, and pumpkin seeds, this broccoli sprouts recipe is a nutrient dense, cancer annihilating, inflammation decreasing treat for those battling cancer or actively working to prevent it.
The added black pepper and sea salt increase the rate of nutrient absorption and enzyme activity so the body can get busy detoxifying and rebuilding damaged tissue while restoring the immune system.
As much as possible, all the ingredients should be from organic sources for optimal results.
Recipe: Broccoli Sprouts Dip
Yield: 3 cups
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- ¼ cup raw (unroasted) pumpkin seeds soaked in spring water for two hours, then drained
- ¾ cup raw (unroasted) cashews
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper washed, de-seeded, and chopped in large pieces
- ¼ cup white, yellow, or purple onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts, rinsed and cut in half
- ½ cup fresh dill, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed organic hemp seed oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- ½ tablespoon fresh turmeric root, finely chopped OR ¾ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh OR ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup spring or filtered water
- Pink or sea salt to taste
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend together all the ingredients and spices except the broccoli sprouts, dill, and hemp seed oil until smooth. Add more water if necessary.
- Add broccoli sprouts, dill, and hemp seed oil to the mixture above. Pulse or blend on low until the oil and fresh greens are finely chopped but still visible. This prevents the bitterness associated with greens when completely pulverized.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste and enjoy! Store in an airtight container for up to one week in the refrigerator.
Broccoli Sprouts Recipe Serving Suggestions:
- Use as a dip for fresh vegetables or wholesome chips
- As a salad dressing
- As a spread for healthy crackers or tortillas
1. Hemp seed oil can be obtained from most health food stores including Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. Or purchased online.
2. Fresh turmeric can be found at most organic markets and Indian ethnic stores.
3. Raw (untoasted) nuts and seeds can be found at health food stores and online at amazon.com.
4. Discover how to easily grow your own broccoli sprouts at home.
Please share this delicious cancer fighting broccoli sprouts recipe with friends and family.