TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
Every year, all over the world, approximately 14 million people are diagnosed with cancer. It’s the number two killer in the United States. This year − just as in every other year − more than half of those 14 million people diagnosed are going to die.
The numbers of survivors in any given year can be misleading… since the cancer may simply claim their life in another calendar year. It is a horribly painful truth.
There’s an ongoing information war between “conventional” cancer treatment (chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery) and “alternative” cancer treatments (using foods, herbs, and other natural modalities).
Whatever your thoughts on conventional medicine or your personal choice about following standard medical advice, there are available holistic therapies you can use in conjunction with your current cancer treatment to increase your chances of surviving a brutal and unrelenting disease. Saving lives should be everyone’s goal by any means necessary.
We need to stop fighting so we can stop people from dying.
This is a fight a Canadian nurse understood well. Rene Caisse treated her patients with an inexpensive, natural essiac tea for fifty years – free of charge − and had the support of many renowned scientists, respected doctors, and cancer survivors until her death in 1978.
A mixture originally used by the Canadian Ojibwa tribe, this “tea of life” was recreated by Nurse Caisse and administered to her patients starting in the 1920s. Patients who were told there was no hope by their doctors were able to beat their cancer.
Despite attacks to her reputation, legal trouble for her treating patients without a license, and being dragged into court countless times, Nurse Caisse never stopped helping her patients. The fact she wasn’t charging for her tea is probably the only thing that kept her out of jail.
In 1938, she received more than 55,000 signatures on a petition to allow her to continue giving her tea to patients who were told nothing could be done to treat their disease.
Thousands of people swear by the results they got from this Essiac tea recipe. Meanwhile there were many doctors who called it nothing more than the “placebo effect” in action. When people survive what is considered unsurvivable cancer… we need more of what helped them do that.
Whatever it is, we need more in our lives and the lives of our friends and loved ones.
How Does Essiac Tea Work?
Essiac tea detoxifies the body, attacks cancer cells, and ramps up the immune system with powerful antioxidants. To date, it has proven safe for all but pregnant or nursing women. For best results, buy the ingredients individually and prepare it yourself.
Ingredients in Essiac Tea Recipe:
- 1 ½ pounds cut burdock root (Arctium lappa is a natural blood detoxifier)
- 1 pound powdered sheep sorrel (Rumex acetosella is a powerful antioxidant)
- ¼ pound powdered slippery elm (Ulmus fulva is a powerful antioxidant)
- 1 ounce powdered Turkish (Indian) rhubarb root (Rheum pamatum is a phytochemical that is naturally astringent, anti-microbial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory)
Directions to Make Essiac Tea
- Mix all four herbs thoroughly, store in a tightly sealed glass container away from light
- For a quart of tea, you need 1 ounce of herbal blend
- For a gallon of tea, you need 4 ounces of herbal blend
- Bring desired amount of water to a rolling boil in a steel or cast iron pot for 15 minutes
- Cover with a lid, steep at least 12 hours
- The following day, reheat the water but do not boil
- Allow to settle, then strain out herbs (there will be sediment in the bottom)
- Pour into tightly sealed glass or ceramic containers and cool
- Refrigerate and use as recommended (sweetened with honey or natural sugar to taste)
For general health, drink ½ ounce of tea in two ounces of water once daily. Rene Caisse suggested it be taken at bedtime on an empty stomach. To fight disease, gradually increase consumption of Essiac tea to 1 ounce of tea in 2 ounces of water once daily. The tea can be consumed cold or hot and more water can be added for a milder flavor. Nurse Caisse cautioned against drinking more in hopes of better or faster results and to increase water consumption.
There doesn’t have to be an either/or relationship between conventional and alternative practitioners. The first goal, the only goal, should be saving lives. Essiac tea is a natural, well-tolerated holistic treatment… and Nurse Caisse’s patients lived to tell others about it.
Editor’s note: This post was originally published in February 2016. It has been updated and republished in November 2019.
Follow, Subscribe, & SHARE:
1. X, Formerly known as Twitter: https://twitter.com/TTAVOfficial
2. Telegram: https://t.me/TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines
4. GETTR: https://gettr.com/user/cancertruth
5. TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@TheTruthAboutCancer
7. Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vX3lcHH4Dvp0/
9. Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/thetruthaboutcancer
Nurse Rene Caisse treated her patients with an inexpensive, natural, cancer-fighting tea for fifty years – free of charge – and had the support of many renowned scientists, respected doctors, and cancer survivors until her death in 1978.
This “Essiac tea” was a recipe from the Canadian Ojibwa tribe who called it the “tea of life.” Many patients who were told there was no hope by their doctors were able to beat their cancer using Essiac tea.
To date, it has proven safe for all but pregnant or nursing women. For best results, buy the ingredients individually and prepare it yourself.
For general health, drink ½ ounce of tea in two ounces of water once daily.
To fight disease, gradually increase consumption of Essiac tea to 1 ounce of tea in 2 ounces of water once daily.