TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
Carmen Chaves had cancer in her family. Both her father and her maternal grandmother died from it. But she didn’t believe it was genetic. She knew deep-down that cancer was caused by lifestyle and diet so she ate well and took care of herself.
She was devastated when she received her breast cancer diagnosis in 1997. And she couldn’t stand the idea of the cancer treatments her doctor insisted on.
That’s when she began her search for alternative cancer treatments, even though there was very little information available back then on the topic. Still she was able to travel to Mexico for treatment, improve her diet, and beat cancer.
She was cancer free for 15 years… until it came back. Find out why this happened and how she overcame cancer for the second time by watching this video.
Have you survived a cancer diagnosis and lived to tell about it?
We hear so many amazing stories from our readers about how they beat cancer using the very techniques they’ve learned from The Truth About Cancer… and we’d love to hear YOUR story!
Sharing these stories brings hope to those who have been diagnosed with or are currently dealing with cancer.
So, if you have a personal story to share of your triumph over cancer, please click here and tell us all about it. ?
Each week we’re posting a new story on our site from the submissions. We’re calling it “Survivor Stories.”
Tell Us YOUR Cancer Survivor Story »
Follow, Subscribe, & SHARE:
1. Telegram: https://t.me/TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines
2. GAB: https://gab.com/TyCharleneBollinger
3. GETTR: https://gettr.com/user/cancertruth
4. TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@TheTruthAboutCancer
5. CloutHub: https://app.clouthub.com/#/users/u/TheTruthAboutCancer
6. Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vX3lcHH4Dvp0/
7. Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/TheTruthAboutCancerOfficial
8. Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/thetruthaboutcancer
Leave a Reply