TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
This delicious raw soup has many health benefits for cancer prevention. Hemp seeds are a superfood with essential fatty acids. They are high in protein which helps maintain muscle while boosting metabolism and slowing digestion so you feel full longer.
Turmeric, avocado, carrot juice, and almond milk are loaded with enzymes, trace minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that help destroy cancer cells and rebuild the body after cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation. The list of benefits goes on and on.
This soup is amazingly delicious with a tingling flavor. Although the list of ingredients appears long, it is actually super easy to prepare.
How to Make Almond Milk
One of the ingredients in the soup is almond milk. Instead of store-bought almond milk which can contain ingredients you don’t want, I like to make it at home. If you’ve never made almond milk before, here’s how to do it.
- In filtered water, soak a cup of raw almonds for 8 hours or overnight. (You can leave the bowl out on the counter, it does not need to be refrigerated.)
- Rinse almonds thoroughly and place in a Vitamix or other powerful blender or food processor with 3 to 4 cups of filtered water. (The less water, the creamier the milk will be. If your blender container is small, then do this step in two parts.)
- Grind or blend on high for 1 minute or until all the almonds are finely chopped. Then strain through a fine mesh stainless steel or plastic strainer, or nut milk bag.* You can freeze the pulp in ice cube trays for use in other recipes if you desire.
- Pour into a covered container and refrigerate (almond milk keeps well for 2-3 days).
*Another method that saves the need to strain the almond milk after blending is to remove the skins from the almonds before blending them. Once the almonds have been soaked long enough, you can squeeze one end of the almond and it slips right out of its skin! Blend skinned almonds on high speed with the water until you reach your desired consistency.
Follow, Subscribe, & SHARE:
1. Telegram: https://t.me/TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines
3. GETTR: https://gettr.com/user/cancertruth
4. TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@TheTruthAboutCancer
6. Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vX3lcHH4Dvp0/
8. Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/thetruthaboutcancer