TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
Can chocolate pie ever be called “healthy”? It can when it’s our Mouth Watering Maca Cacao Pie!
Christmas is a time of year when it seems that everyone around you is chowing down on boxes of chocolates and other sugar-filled treats. You don’t want to throw your healthy anti-cancer eating plans out the window, but you really want to join in and enjoy something sweet. This recipe for Maca Cacao Pie is one of our favorite go-to recipes that’s perfect for just these types of situations.
It’s an easy to make raw dessert recipe that features a number of healthy ingredients and far less sweetener than most typical desserts. It also tastes very rich and dense − so just a small slice can conquer those cravings for chocolate.
A Healthy Chocolate Alternative
This recipe for a healthy chocolate alternative to typical desserts features a number of super foods that work synergistically to create a powerful cancer-fighting dessert and complete health food. Three of the key “superfood” ingredients are:
- Organic raw cacao powder is exceptionally rich in magnesium, vitamin C, and immune-boosting enzymes. Cacao powder is made from cold pressing unroasted cocoa beans which maintains the living enzymes that contribute to good gut health. Be sure not to confuse cacao with cocoa powder − that dark brown chocolaty powder commonly used when baking traditional brownies or chocolate cake from scratch. The two powders may look (and even taste) quite similar, but cocoa (spelled with two “O”s) is made from roasted cocoa beans. The roasting process kills the enzymes and reduces the nutritional profile.
- Chia seeds may be tiny in size, but are packed full of nutrients and contain natural antioxidant properties. Chia seeds are also a good source of dietary fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and complete proteins. Not to mention being one of the best plant-based sources of zinc.
- Maca is an immunostimulator, energizer, mood enhancer, and stomach cancer fighter. If you’ve not used maca before, you can find it at most health food stores and specialty food stores such as Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. It’s a powder made from a dried root grown in South America, and is a popular addition to many smoothie recipes.
These three super foods, combined with the remaining healthy, anti-cancer ingredients such as raw nuts, flaxseed, and coconut oil make this dessert both delicious and therapeutic… the perfect chocolate treat for upcoming Christmas celebrations!
Editor’s Note: This recipe was initially published in 2021 and has been updated in December 2023.
Follow, Subscribe, & SHARE:
1. X, Formerly known as Twitter: https://twitter.com/TTAVOfficial
2. Telegram: https://t.me/TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines
4. GETTR: https://gettr.com/user/cancertruth
5. TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@TheTruthAboutCancer
7. Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vX3lcHH4Dvp0/
9. Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/thetruthaboutcancer