TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
How many times have you heard or been told by a doctor that it doesn’t matter what you eat if you have cancer and cancer patients are encouraged to eat whatever they want? This ONE thing PROVES they are completely wrong and HAVE TO APOLOGIZE to all these cancer patients and their families.
Do you think that eating sugar or anything that turns to sugar doesn’t cause cancer? Think Again!
Cancer cells are glucose metabolizers. Their only source of fuel for survival is SUGAR since their mitochondria are damaged. Based on continuous research, it is clear that sugar feeds cancer. That’s why the PET scan uses radioactive glucose to detect cancer cells. The simple mechanism of tagging glucose molecules with radioactive indicators that light up when the cancer cells ingest them further confirms that doctors are aware of cancer’s weakness for sugar.
Now oncologists are using diabetes drugs on cancer patients to keep sugar out of the blood and decreasing the amount cancer cells take in!
Here are three reasons why it’s important that doctors and researchers are doing this:
- It shows they are taking the initiative to find better treatments than chemo, surgery, and radiation.
- They are admitting SUGAR plays a role in reversing as well as causing cancer and it matters what you eat!
- They are getting closer to finding cause(s) of cancer. The Cause is the only Cure!
In a meta-analysis of 20 papers involving over 13,000 patients reported by Dr Ming Yin et. al. in The Oncologist (November 15th 2013), the researchers concluded that metformin helps increase survival rates in cancer patients with type-2 Diabetes, better than other plasma glucose-reducing drugs.
The Editor of The Oncologist, Bruce Chabner, said this study had removed concerns that metformin might have some causal effect, and could actually play a part in tumor reduction by helping to lower plasma glucose levels. As we repeatedly tell readers, glucose is the primary fuel for cancer cells.
What’s great about this is, it PROVES that lowering sugar and blood glucose levels increases SURVIVING and decreases the risk of cancer. The bad news is they are using a medication with many side effects (although nothing compared to chemo and radiation). But when there are so many natural/safe ways to heal from cancer, why wouldn’t you do these instead?
How to Lower Your Blood Glucose Safely
Lowering your blood glucose safely and naturally is one of the KEYS in reversing or preventing CANCER:
- Stop eating SUGAR and anything that turns to sugar. That means ALL grains, pastas, carbs, breads and most fruits − at least during the initial phase of reversing cancer. Measure blood sugar levels throughout the day with a glucose meter to ensure you’re keeping glucose down while simultaneously keeping INFLAMMATION down. Monitoring your blood sugar is one of the keys I teach to every cancer patient.
- Eat only moderate to low amounts of protein. Excess protein will convert to sugar.
- Take natural supplements that bring down blood glucose levels:
Dietary Supplements that Help With Blood Glucose Levels
Here are some dietary supplements may also help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): 300 mg/day
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine): 100 mg/day
- Berberine: 400-500 mg/day
- Cinnamon: 1 gram/day (food quantity)
- Fenugreek: a daily supplement of 15 g of powdered fenugreek seed significantly reduces blood glucose levels after meals