TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
Gina Ruffa has an extraordinary cancer survivor story to tell you because it’s actually not her story, it’s her son Anthony’s story. Gina’s son was diagnosed with stage 3 Rhabdomyosarcoma at only 2 years old. Like any parent would naturally be, she was frightened. So, she and her husband continued to do what any parent would do in their shoes, proceed with standard cancer treatment, which we all know is chemotherapy. He did go into remission for a year, and unfortunately, just like most chemotherapy cases, his cancer came back and harder than ever. This time it had escalated to stage four.
Gina and her husband had enough. They already felt they had put their little son through so much trauma and it didn’t work, so they knew they had to try a different way. The natural way. They had exhausted every “standard” option, and now it was time to go to the end’s world with natural alternative cancer treatment options to save their son. Watch the full video to find out their full story of how Anthony is healthy and well today.
Have you survived a cancer diagnosis and learned to tell about it?
We hear so many amazing stories from our readers about how they beat cancer using the very techniques they’ve learned from The Truth About Cancer… and we’d love to hear YOUR story!
Sharing these stories brings hope to those who have been diagnosed with or are currently dealing with cancer.
So, if you have a personal story to share of your triumph over cancer, please click here and tell us all about it.
Follow, Subscribe, & SHARE:
1. Telegram: https://t.me/TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines
2. GAB: https://gab.com/TyCharleneBollinger
3. GETTR: https://gettr.com/user/cancertruth
4. TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@TheTruthAboutCancer
5. CloutHub: https://app.clouthub.com/#/users/u/TheTruthAboutCancer
6. Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vX3lcHH4Dvp0/
7. Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/TheTruthAboutCancerOfficial
8. Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/thetruthaboutcancer
Leave a Reply