TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
Video Recipe: How to Make Homemade, Cancer-Fighting, Naturally Fermented Raw Sauerkraut
Join me and Amanda Haley in my cancer-fighting kitchen as we show you how easy it is to make DIY homemade sauerkraut.
Raw naturally fermented sauerkraut provides a host of health benefits and has been used to treat a variety of conditions including skin and digestive issues such as acne and acid reflux. Fermented foods in general are well known for their ability to increase healthy gut flora. This is vitally important at any time, but particularly if you’ve ever taken anti-biotics which kill off your healthy gut bacteria.
Raw sauerkraut is a tasty addition to your anti-cancer diet. Multiple studies have shown that eating raw sauerkraut can be an effective part of a natural treatment program for certain cancers, including breast cancer.
Raw Sauerkraut Ingredients*:
- 1 or more heads of green cabbage
- Daikon radish
- Celery (optional)
- Apple (optional)
- Pink Himalayan salt, ground
*all ingredients should be organic
- Food processor or cutting board & knife
- Large bowl
- Mason or canning jars, sterilized
- Perfect Pickler jar top fermenter system (optional)
- Remove outer leaves from cabbage and remove the core. Wash, scrub, or peel other vegetables as usual.
- Cut vegetables into large chunks that will fit into a food processor. If you do not have a food processor, you can cut all the vegetables into small pieces with a knife.
- Empty cut up vegetables into a large bowl (Note: the video shows a metal bowl, but glass is preferable.)
- Add ground pink Himalayan salt to the vegetable mixture. Use 1.5-2 percent salt by weight of vegetables used. (eg. For 100 grams of cabbage, use approximately 2 grams of salt.)
- Using your hands, work the salt into the cabbage mixture for a couple of minutes until the vegetables are releasing lots of juices. Squeeze and smoosh the vegetables with your hands ensuring that the salt is well distributed.
- Pack the vegetable mixture into the sterilized glass jars, ensuring the mixture is pushed down and the juices are rising to the top. When done adding vegetables there should be lots of juice at the top of the jar. Be sure too to leave space in the jar for the juices to expand and bubble up.
- Cover filled jars with sterilized lids and tighten.
- Place jars in a bowl on the kitchen counter for 5 days. (The bowl catches any juices that may escape from the jar during the fermentation process.)
- Once the sauerkraut has fermented, store jars in the fridge.
- Enjoy daily!
Want to be notified when other awesome videos or articles are added? Click here for our free weekly digest. You’ll be glad you did.
Follow, Subscribe, & SHARE:
1. X, Formerly known as Twitter: https://twitter.com/TTAVOfficial
2. Telegram: https://t.me/TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines
4. GETTR: https://gettr.com/user/cancertruth
5. TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@TheTruthAboutCancer
7. Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vX3lcHH4Dvp0/
9. Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/thetruthaboutcancer