TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority.”
– Sir John Dalberg-Acton
We all want to believe that we live in a fundamentally good world. A world in which our leaders serve the best interests of the greater good, in which our most wealthy and successful citizens and companies use their influence to help others, and where communities come together to support one another in times of crisis. A world where an organization like the CDC would actually act in the best interests of public health and individual well being.
Sadly, this simply isn’t the case.
Before we dive in, let’s recap a quick highlight reel of CDC corruption and the contentious cover ups by which it has been defined in recent years:
CDC: Corrupt and Incompetent
- In 2016, a group of CDC scientists filed an ethics complaint claiming that its agency officials were being manipulated by corporate interests. The CDC claims that it “does not accept commercial support” and has “no financial interests or other relationships with the manufacturers of commercial products.” As it turns out, several high-ranking CDC officials were discovered to be colluding with Coca-Cola to publish studies and influence public health policies in Coca-Cola’s favor. According to studies, Coca-Cola is linked to 180,000 deaths per year.
- That same year, it was discovered that CDC officials lied to Congress about its WiseWoman heart disease prevention data and then covered up their lie. Millions of dollars were allocated to the project based on falsified data.
- In 2018, the CDC decided to cut efforts to prevent disease outbreak by 80%. The cuts included oversight and prevention efforts in China, where the Coronavirus outbreak first occurred.
- In March of 2018, Robert R. Redfield became the director of the CDC, where he took a $375,000 annual salary – nearly 60% higher than his predecessor. Here’s his track record:
- 1992: Redfield is accused of lying about the effects of an experimental HIV vaccine by the Defense Department.
- 1993: A subsequent investigation by the U.S. Army found that Redfield had an inappropriate relationship with a private organization of the failed vaccine.
- 2020: Redfield supported doomsday models of the coronavirus spread that have been proven to be completely wrong. This model was the basis for the draconian lockdown measures (despite being WAY off), and Redfield continued to make excuses defending it.
But CDC failure during the coronavirus outbreak extends beyond Redfield…
- At the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak, avoidable lab contaminations at the CDC ruined initial testing performed in the United States. Many of the tests were tainted with COVID-19.
- Officials have also accused the CDC of lying to the president about their ability to produce test kits.
- Emails reveal that chaos and a lack of organization at the CDC dramatically slowed early response to the virus.
- The CDC also failed to use other diagnostic tools, refused help from qualified volunteers, and promoted cloth face masks that actually increase the risk of infection.
- Perhaps worst, the CDC has continued to lie about the death count by artificially inflating it. CDC guidelines for determining COVID-19 deaths include:
- Recent reopening guidelines submitted by the CDC were rejected by President Trump for violating religious freedom and potentially crippling the economy.
The Cost of Corruption
Major corporations routinely put profits above people, implementing legal jujitsu, bribes, and lies to cover up their sins and continue on as usual. Many (if not most) of our elected officials are all too eager to exercise authority that is not lawfully theirs while becoming fabulously wealthy on the backs of the citizens they’re meant to serve.
Powerful men and women use their financial, political, and business influence to manipulate agencies that are designed to keep them accountable. The media, the education system, the tech and pharmaceutical industries, government oversight committees, and even international watchdog organizations are all bought and paid for by a few wealthy elites who seek only to further their agenda.
The rampant lies and corruption now inherent in our society have led to some pretty remarkable realities. First, we can no longer trust the media. Institutions that were once bastions of journalistic integrity are now mouthpieces for the industries that sponsor them. The almighty dollar (presenting itself in the form of advertising revenue and political favor) has corrupted the industry so completely that it is almost impossible to find a true source of integrity anymore.
Government leaders, from town councils and school boards all the way to the U.S. Senate, are simply posing as public servants while they work to increase their own power and wealth. What was once considered a duty of public service has now become a career path to more authority and more money.
Doctors and healers focused on preventing and treating disease in their communities have been replaced by a medical conglomerate focused on selling as many drugs and procedures as possible. Issues like obesity, excess sugar intake, and an ever-growing toxic load have been largely ignored in favor of pharmaceutical and surgical interventions that have created some of the wealthiest people in the world.
A technology industry that once promised a bright new future of industry and comfort has now transformed into a salesman-spy hybrid. You can’t even have a conversation about new shoes in earshot of your smart device without being inundated by ads on virtually every site you visit pushing the latest ALDO pumps or New Balance trainers.
And while I could quite literally write a book about this, I want to focus on 3 major symptoms of this chronic corruption. First, I want to talk about how the corrupt and power-hungry elite are consolidating their power across public and private institutions to deal a final blow to freedom and democracy; second, how these institutions are exploiting the current crisis to finally achieve their oppressive agenda and remove any who stand against them; and finally, how these lies have left us more polarized than ever, unable to see the real threat barreling towards us.
The Consolidation of Power
Before diving into the current state of affairs, it’s important to understand how we got here. The truth is that an unholy union between politics, technology, pharmaceuticals, science, and media has taken place right beneath our noses.
It was once true that we could trust the media to expose malfeasance by the pharmaceutical industry. Not anymore. It was once true that we could rely on technology as a tool for finding the truth. Not anymore. It was once true that we could trust our leaders and regulatory bodies to ensure safety and fair play. Not anymore. And it was once true that we could trust scientists and experts to present unbiased facts as truth without influence from outside entities.
You see, all of these industries are essentially owned and operated by the same select group of people. Major media outlets are controlled by their advertisers and political allies. When a network or personality goes against the narrative that their sponsors have dictated, they’re quickly silenced and removed.
One of the most powerful puppeteers behind the media performance is the pharmaceutical industry, which generates over a TRILLION dollars each year (45% of which is generated in the U.S.). That’s a lot of money on the line, and it’s been abundantly clear that safety, efficacy, or even the overall wellbeing of patients is not a priority.
How often have we seen pharmaceutical giants fight tooth and nail to keep products on the market that are unsafe (or even deadly)? A few examples might include the entire opioid industry, talcum products, diet pills, glyphosate, Zantac, chemotherapy, and vaccines. Many of these products are still on the market today, even as patients and their families battle in court and research continues to demonstrate the danger.
But it’s not just the pharmaceutical industry that’s to blame. The technology industry has quietly gotten into the pharmaceutical game. They have a vested interest in protecting the same agenda as Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, and Gilead: promote drugs and vaccines and protect the companies from liability.
Did you know that Alphabet – Google’s parent company – has a pharmaceutical division? Or that it’s run by the former chairman of GlaxoSmithKline’s global vaccine business? Or that that same company secretly launched an initiative called “Project Nightingale” that has collected sensitive personal and medical information on millions upon millions of patients… without their knowledge or consent?
It’s no wonder, then, that these companies are censoring information at an alarming rate. Google is constantly changing algorithms to essentially eliminate damning information from search results. Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and others have been removing content or even banning authors altogether for spreading “misinformation”, and using fact-checkers to post banners below articles decrying them as fake news.
Except these fact checkers aren’t always right – and they aren’t always without bias. Back in early November, we wrote an article asserting that the novel coronavirus did NOT originate from a bad batch of bat soup in some market, DID originate from a biolab just a few miles away in Wuhan, and that the outbreak almost certainly began before the Chinese government said that it did.
We were written off by the mainstream media as fake news and conspiracy theorists. Even the New York Post, who ran a similar story about three weeks later, was labeled by these “fact-checkers” as fake news. We now know that one of the fact-checkers (Danielle E. Anderson) has regularly worked with Wuhan’s researchers, and even done her own experiments there.
As it turns out, the U.S. government had long-standing concerns about the safety practices at the Wuhan lab, and several news outlets like Fox News and The Washington Post began to report that top US national-security officials are increasingly of the belief that the bug came from that lab.
Of course, there was no apology or corrective action taken by Facebook. They eventually (and quietly) removed the “fake news” warning, but by then the damage had been done.
Government officials and the ultra-wealthy have almost always been behind these industries, either because of their investment in the industries themselves or because of bribes from the seedy underbelly of the tech/pharmaceutical mob. After all, it eventually leads to more money and more power for those at the top.
Even scientists are not immune. It’s not uncommon for companies to hire their own “independent researchers” to ensure that their tests come up clean. Scientists who refuse to play by the rules are denounced and ostracized by the scientific community… defamation is the only way to ensure no one listens.
Just take a look at people like former CDC official Dr. William Thompson or Dr. Judy Mikovits. Both took a risk by speaking out against the flawed vaccine development process, warning us that these injections are not safe and may cause even more disease. Google either of their names and you’ll be bombarded by articles and entries on sites like Wikipedia and Snopes decrying them as conspiracy theorists and liars.
In fact, the government and CDC have gone to great lengths to silence those that speak out against the pharmaceutical industry. We’ll talk more about this in Part II…