TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
I can still remember seeing the signs in restaurants growing up in Dallas, Texas.
At the time, it seemed like a reasonable policy. I mean, who wants to sit down for a meal and have to look at someone’s gnarly toes?
Now, with the COVID-19 “plan-demic” going on, lots of businesses have turned that into “No mask, no service!”
Have you seen the insane video of the mob of people chasing the lady out of a Staten Island grocery store for not wearing a mask, calling her a “dirty-ass pig” and a “dirty-ass ho”?
Why was everyone so angry? Everyone in the mob was wearing a mask, so weren’t they “safe”? Oh yes, I forgot, that makes too much sense…
Regardless, I PERSONALLY will not be shopping at Costco or any other business that force people to wear masks. It is MY choice to wear or not wear a face mask. You restrict my freedom … I stay out of your store. It’s as simple as that.
And the hypocritical “lame stream media” have been getting busted left and right for their duplicitous footage, proving over and over that they are the enemy of the people. Did you see the video of the CNN reporter (Cal Perry) who is openly scolding people for not wearing a mask, including a Green Bay Packers fan (Andy Olson), who then retorts that the cameraman and half the MSNBC crew aren’t wearing them either!
Remember, not all heroes wear capes … some wear Packers jerseys! 🙂 Here is Andy’s personal “behind the scenes” video proving that the cameraman wasn’t wearing a mask.
It isn’t the hypocrisy that bothers me the most. It is the sheer stupidity. Can people this stupid be trusted to be delivering us the news? Seriously, filming a “live news” report about lack of masks while talking into a camera held by someone without a mask … c’mon!
And this is not an isolated incident. More than once in the last couple of weeks, the camera caught a lot of the reporters who ask President Trump during the briefing why he doesn’t wear a mask, then they immediately take off their masks once the briefing is over and they think the camera is off. Case in point, in the video below, “mask-police” CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins gets busted removing her mask as soon as she thinks the cameras are off!
Pure hypocrisy! Heck, it’s almost like the MSM doesn’t actually take this seriously and has some sort of an agenda? Nah … media bias? Say it isn’t so!
But seriously, many of our followers have been asking legitimate questions…
Should I wear a mask?
Should I protest wearing a mask?
The CDC says that even simple face coverings are better than nothing in order to “slow the spread” and limit the transmission of coronavirus.
But is this true?
I want to take a few minutes to go over the FACTS about masks and COVID-19.
Here are 12 FACTS that we KNOW…
- No studies have been done to demonstrate that either a cloth mask or the N95 mask has any effect on transmission of COVID-19. As a matter of fact, research published in the Annals of Internal Medicine at the first of April indicated that “both surgical and cotton masks seem to be ineffective in preventing the dissemination of SARS–CoV-2 from the coughs of patients with COVID-19.” (Reference)
- In a February 2020 meta-analysis of six randomized controlled trials involving 9,171 patients, there were no statistically significant differences in preventing influenza or viral infections using N95 respirators and surgical masks. (Reference)
- A May 2020 study involving 159 healthcare workers aged 21 to 35 years of age found that 81% developed headaches from wearing a face mask. (Reference)
- In a 2008 study of surgical masks worn by 53 surgeons, researchers found that the mask reduced the blood oxygen levels significantly, creating a condition known as “hypoxia.” (Reference)
- A 2015 study indicated that hypoxia inhibits T-lymphocytes (the main immune cells used to fight viral infections) by increasing the level of a compound called hypoxia inducible factor-1 (HIF-1). (Reference) In other words, wearing a mask, which has been shown to cause hypoxia, may actually set the stage for contracting COVID-19 and make the consequences much worse.
- Hypoxia promotes inflammation which can promote the growth, invasion and spread of cancers. (Reference) Hypoxia is also a significant factor in atherosclerosis, thus it increases the risk of stroke and heart attack. (Reference)
- The WARNING on the box of surgical masks states clearly “THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY PROTECTION AGAINST COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) OR OTHER VIRUSES OR CONTAMINANTS.”
- Those who wear masks are constantly rebreathing the viruses, raising the concentration of the virus in the lungs and the nasal passages. By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and can travel into the brain. (Reference, Reference, Reference)
- Anthony Fauci, head of the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), did an interview on 60 Minutes where he said, “People shouldn’t be walking around wearing masks.”
- The World Health Organization says that there is no need for healthy people to wear face masks. (Reference) They recommend that healthy people only wear masks when taking care of someone infected with COVID-19. (Reference)
- Surgeon General Jerome Adams advised against the general public wearing face masks, saying they were “not proven to be effective” in preventing people from contracting COVID-19. (Reference)
- Although the CDC recommends wearing masks, they admitted that they do not have data to confirm that wearing a mask reduces the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. (Reference)
Wearing a mask is like installing a screen door in a submarine. Those who wear them might as well wear their pants backwards as well. It’s like putting up a chain link fence to keep out mosquitoes.
It is a “psy-op” faux security measure. It’s not about protection – it’s truly a case study in “groupthink” and yes, even “magical” thinking.
And due to the COVID-19 fearmongering from the mainstream media liars, the lemmings are all wearing masks, despite the fact that on the box, it says that the mask does NOT protect you from COVID-19.
We cannot let the MSM to “normalize” the fear since it allows the government to drag out the closures and restrictions and will make it easier for them to do this to the country every flu season moving forward.
I refuse to “mask up” for the low IQ mob that’s falling for the propaganda, not to mention the health risks by restricting oxygen!
Think about it. There is a virus going around that attacks the respiratory system, and people want to put a mask on that limits the oxygen flowing through their respiratory system.
Forcing healthy people to become immune suppressed by constantly wearing masks that recirculate exhaled CO2 waste and deplete optimal oxygen uptake, is at best misguided, at worst criminal, given the known data.
Oh yeah, don’t attack and insult those who have chosen not to wear a mask, as the studies suggest that is the wisest choice to make.
Thanks to the research of Dr. Russell Blaylock for sourcing many of the studies in this article.
Thanks to Roman Bystrianik for his COVID-19 fact sheet, which was very helpful as well.