TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
Looking for a dessert to serve at holiday functions that is not only pretty to look at… but far healthier than typical sugar-filled cakes and pies?
This Super Food Mango Pie fits the bill. There is so much good in the mango it has been dubbed the “King of Fruits.” It helps to protect the body from breast, colon, prostate, and leukemia cancers with its diverse array of antioxidants. It stokes the mitochondrial fat burners, strengthens the immune system, and balances blood sugar to name a few of its many benefits.
When combined with oats, spices, nuts, and berries, this dessert tastes amazing, is packed full of the nutrients and enzymes, and satisfies those sweet tooth cravings.
Super Food Mango Pie
Yield: One 9-inch pie
Preparation time: 25 minutes
¾ cup 100% organic certified gluten-free whole oats
¼ cup organic flax seed
¼ cup untoasted almonds
¼ cup untoasted hazelnuts OR macadamia nuts
2 tablespoons organic raw honey
2 tablespoons cold pressed coconut oil
1/8 teaspoon pink or sea salt
- Blend all the ingredients except coconut oil and honey in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add coconut oil and honey and pulse blend until it forms into a loose ball.
- In a glass or ceramic pie plate, press the ball of dough into the plate or roll out with a rolling pin and place in the pie plate pinching the edges as you would with a regular pie crust. Put in the freezer while preparing the filling.
- 3 medium organic mangoes peeled and center pit removed
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 3 tablespoons black chia seed
- ½ cup fresh organic raspberries (black or red or both)
- 2 ripe organic bananas
- 1 tablespoon organic raw honey
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed coconut oil
Spices and Garnish:
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup untoasted pecans (whole or broken in pieces)
- 1 teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- In a food processor pulse bananas, ¼ cup mango, goji berries, ¼ cup of raspberries, ¼ cup of the lemon juice, chia, coconut oil, and raw honey until chunky or smooth according to your preference.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust, levelling it with a spatula.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces on top of this layer.
- Slice remaining mango and drizzle with lemon juice. Layer the slices esthetically on top of the filling around the pie. Add the remaining raspberries and pecans and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. Place in the refrigerator to firm up and meld the flavors.
- Remove pie from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving and slice into eight or ten pieces. Serve at room temperature. Enjoy!
Want to keep abreast of new ways to get and stay healthy? Be notified each week when cutting-edge articles and delicious new recipes are added by clicking here. You’ll be glad you did.
Follow, Subscribe, & SHARE:
1. Telegram: https://t.me/TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines
3. GETTR: https://gettr.com/user/cancertruth
4. TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@TheTruthAboutCancer
6. Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vX3lcHH4Dvp0/
8. Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/thetruthaboutcancer