TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
March 3rd is “Triple Negative Breast Cancer Day.”
The organization Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation is using the day to fundraise for their organization. This means getting women all over the country to raise money for, in part, research that is co-sponsored by the Susan G. Komen foundation “aimed at finding targeted treatments for triple negative disease.”
I raise an eyebrow at any project that works with Komen, an enterprise who themselves partners with multinational junk food conglomerates like Coca-Cola, and even drug companies to keep their multi-million dollar machine going.
Of course, many mainstream organizations such as TNBC Foundation claim that “raising awareness” of breast cancer is their main goal on this day as well. I wonder how much awareness will actually occur? Or will these organizations merely spout the same rhetoric that continues to create panic in innocent women about their triple negative breast cancer treatment options?
I would like to make Triple Negative Breast Cancer Day about TRUE awareness. This means bare-bones information given in a straight-forward way about TNBC, without all the hype.
It also means empowerment because here’s the good news: if you have TNBC or are concerned about it, and you are open to exploring evidence-based natural medicine options, there is a LOT that you can do to treat triple negative breast cancer.
Why Conventional Medicine Says TNBC is So Scary
The TNBC Foundation website says: “TNBC tends to be more aggressive, more likely to recur, and more difficult to treat because there is no targeted treatment.” This is in line with conventional thinking about triple negative breast cancer treatment. Let’s take a look at it further to see what they’re really saying.
First of all, western medicine defines “treatment” for any kind of cancer in only one of three ways: chemotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery.
For women with TNBC, this could mean months of chemotherapy followed by a lumpectomy followed by more weeks of toxic radiation therapy.
Western medicine says that TNBC is the least “treatable” of all breast cancers because conventional treatments focus primarily on hormone-positive cancers. Conventional methods for “treating” breast cancer focus on targeting hormonal receptor sites. TNBC cells, on the other hand, do not have receptor sites for the hormones progesterone or estrogen, nor does it interact with Her2/neu proteins.
With TNBC, there is nothing for these treatments to “hold on” to. Hormone-effecting chemotherapy drugs such as Tamoxifen, Arimidex (anastrozole), Aromasin (exemestane), Femara (letrozole), or Faslodex (fulvestrant) will not work. Neither will drugs that affect HER2/neu proteins such as Herceptin (trastuzumab) or Tykerb (lapatinib).
The situation can indeed be gloomy for a woman who has TNBC and decides to go the conventional route. The only recourse for her will be more intense rounds of chemo, more weeks of radiation, and more drastic surgeries.
Of course, all this means much more toxicity in the body, much lower immune system function, and most likely, an increase in the number of breast cancer stem cells – the cells that drive cancer to begin with.
Sadly, statistics confirm the dangers of this triple breast cancer treatment scenario. Approximately 10-20% of all breast cancer diagnoses are “triple negatives.” Of these, the risk for cancer reoccurrence in TNBC individuals is greater during the first three years after conventional treatment than with other forms of breast cancer.
Overall survival rates are lower as well. A 2007 study of more than 50,000 women found that those with TNBC who opted for conventional cancer treatment were 20% less likely to survive than women with other kinds of breast cancer who also opted for conventional treatment.
Evidence-based Natural Triple Negative Breast Cancer Treatment
Here are a few natural substances that work with the body to kill unhealthy cells (including stem cells) and boost the immune system. Scientific proof of the effectiveness of these modalities for treating triple negative breast cancer is growing:
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D regulates over 100 genes in the body. Researchers at the University of Albany in New York discovered that giving laboratory mice Vitamin D supplements suppressed several proteins that TNBC cells and basal-type breast cancer cells need to survive. Those with TNBC have been shown to have the highest percentage of vitamin D deficiencies as well as the lowest overall levels.
- Curcumin: Curcumin is found in turmeric root. Numerous studies, including one in 2012 conducted through the University of Otago in New Zealand, have shown that this substance stops the growth of TNBC cells by inducing programmed cell death (apoptosis) of cancer cells.
- Melatonin: Melatonin is a powerful cytotoxic hormone that has been shown to destroy breast cancer cells. In a study published in the January 2014 edition of the medical journal Plos One, melatonin was effective in reducing TNBC tumor growth in TNBC-induced mice.
- Bee Propolis: CAPE stands for caffeic acid phenethyl ester and is found in bee propolis. According to a study conducted by New York University, CAPE from bee propolis was responsible for anti-tumor effects in TNBC-affected women.
- Green Tea: Green tea contains a substance called epigallocatechin-3-gallate, or EGCG. EGCG induces cancer cell death by restricting blood flow. It also prevents DNA damage, and new research is finding that EGCG may stop the production of breast cancer stem cells. Of note, matcha green tea has over 100 times the amount of EGCG than regular green tea does.
- Blueberries: Blueberries contain phytochemicals. In a 2010 study published in the Journal of Cancer Research, researchers discovered that the phytochemicals found in blueberries inhibited the growth and metastatic potential of TNBC cells.
- Other natural substances that have been shown to have an effect on TNBC cells include medicinal mushrooms, ginseng, Omega 3 Fatty acids, piperine (from black pepper), and silibinin from the milk thistle plant, just to name a few.
Of course, living a healthy-breast lifestyle and practicing very early detection through either thermography or specific blood testing is the surest way to put an early end to any kind of cancer, including TNBC.
That being said, if you are diagnosed with TNBC, it is NOT a death sentence. There are dozens of natural modalities you can choose from in order to get back to health safely and quickly. By working with the body (not against it) and by using what nature has already made available to you, health can be restored.
Follow, Subscribe, & SHARE:
1. X, Formerly known as Twitter: https://twitter.com/TTAVOfficial
2. Telegram: https://t.me/TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines
4. GETTR: https://gettr.com/user/cancertruth
5. TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@TheTruthAboutCancer
7. Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vX3lcHH4Dvp0/
9. Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/thetruthaboutcancer
If you have Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) or are concerned about it, there are a lot of natural ways to treat it that do not involve surgery, chemotherapy, and/or radiation.
Western medicine says that TNBC is the least “treatable” of all breast cancers because conventional treatments focus primarily on hormone-positive cancers.
Approximately 10-20% of all breast cancer diagnoses are “triple negatives.” The risk for cancer reoccurrence in TNBC individuals is greater during the first three years after conventional treatment than with other forms of breast cancer.
Here are a few natural substances that work with the body to kill cancer cells (including cancer stem cells) and boost the immune system. Scientific proof of the effectiveness of these modalities for treating TNBC is growing:
- Vitamin D
- Bee Propolis
- Green Tea
- Other natural substances including include medicinal mushrooms, ginseng, Omega 3 Fatty acids, piperine (from black pepper), and silibinin from the milk thistle plant
TNBC is NOT a death sentence. There are dozens of natural modalities to help your body get back to health safely and quickly by working with the body (not against it) and using what nature has already made available to you.